My latest blogger collaboration is with the gorgeous Aicha from The Fashion Heist. Aicha has an edgy but relaxed approach to fashion with her blog’s tag line being ‘not too serious, it’s just dress ups’! Our shoot was so much fun that I can’t wait to work with this lovely lady again soon!
The first look was a t-shirt and jeans combo to show off Aicha’s relaxed style. Then we kicked it up a notch with a little black Witchery dress and a sparkly clutch. Adding a fun star printed shirt shows how you could take that look from night to day.
And a special thanks to Aicha’s friend and assistant, Quintein Murray.
- T-shirt – Local Heroes, Local Celebrity Tee
- Jeans – J Crew,Toothpick Printed Cropped Skinny Jeans
- Black dress – Witchery, Drop Waist Tulip Dress
- Shoes – Zu Shoe – Cornwall Black Studded Classic Loafers
- Clutch – Karl Lagerfeld + tokidoki faux leather, patent and glitter-finish clutch
- Sunglasses – Linda Farrow, Prabal Gurung 1
- Jewellery – all from Lovisa
T-shirt – Local Heroes, Stars Tee